Lasting behaviour change comes when motivation, means, and momentum are provided simultaneously and continuously. We call these the three Ms.
These building blocks are cyclical and interconnected: highly motivated people without the means can’t change; highly capable people without motivation won’t change; both have little impact without the momentum to sustain change.
By meeting these states of need with the power and influence of storytelling, our unique methodology succeeds where other initiatives fail: creating a self-sustaining tipping point of behaviour change that delivers rapid and lasting results.
Stories help us find personal meaning within a shared context, engaging us in a journey, connecting our emotional and rational minds and giving us a reason to believe. By sharing inspiring stories that illustrate the desired changes and give people a personal role to identify with, we create a constant state of motivation to change.
We will motivate your people by…
- Working with you to create a powerful and inspiring strategic narrative that brings your business journey to life using our proprietary StoryMap framework
- Using the narrative to align your leaders and managers to the journey, helping them co-own the story as effective champions and role models
- Equipping your leaders and managers with the storytelling tools and capability to engage and connect their teams in a relevant and meaningful way with passion, confidence and skill
- Supporting them with engaging events, inspiring films and creative campaigns
Stories are influential learning tools. They help us navigate change, process complexity and retain vital information. We enable leaders and managers to use storytelling to share success and illustrate examples of best practice, helping them learn lessons independently, align activity to the strategic narrative and adopt new behaviours.
We will equip your people by…
- Working with you to identify and bring to life stories that inspire teams and illustrate the mindsets and behaviours you need to see in your organisation
- Using these stories to spark short but powerful action-focused conversations around the narrative that empower teams to explore the personal contribution they can make – challenging mindsets, reshaping behaviours and giving them a voice during change
- Producing highly engaging learning products that directly connect to your strategic narrative, equipping managers and their teams with the skills to contribute to your business journey
- Providing a range of creative real-world and digital tools, training and platforms to capture learning, share knowledge, spark conversations, and reinforce connection to the story – creating a culture of continuous learning, focused activity and accelerated performance
Stories define the norms that shape our identity as individuals and groups. By socialising stories of successful change and harnessing key influencers within an organisation, we shift existing norms and embed ‘the way we do things around here’, maintaining momentum and keeping the Story alive
- Help you identify, engage and train networks of key influencers to drive momentum and keep the story alive
- Celebrate success stories with creative campaigns that help symbols of change take root and build belief
- Design story-driven recruitment, induction and recognition processes to drive the right behaviours and align activity to the narrative
- Design and produce narrative-driven summits and conferences for leaders, managers and employees that build and sustain momentum around your business journey and clarify the role people need to play in its success