Markets are saturated. Products are generic. But customers demand something unique.
Why story-driven brand culture?
Strong brand cultures – that live their brand promise inside and out – command twice the wallet share of unaligned brands because they deliver a unique experience to their customers (Gallup, 2016). They recognise that their people are their most powerful ambassadors: the most trusted source of customer information – above marketing and PR efforts, CEOs or founders (Edelman, 2013) – and the gatekeepers of the customer journey.
A strong brand culture lives and dies by its story: the DNA that governs every interaction, every touch point, and every experience.
Our story-driven approach creates passionate employee champions: emotionally engaged in the brand’s journey, inspired by its purpose, and committed to bring it to life for every customer. We help people build empathy with customers, motivating them to deliver extraordinary experiences. We help leaders become powerful communicators and role models, inspiring their teams and empowering them to elevate the customer experience in new and creative ways. We provide the motivation, means and momentum to shift mindsets and behaviours: creating a positive learning culture that celebrates its people and learns from personal examples of customer service and success – sustaining energy and continuously improving customer focus.
We help people build empathy with customers, motivating them to deliver extraordinary experiences.
What benefits will you gain?
As a result of our story-driven brand culture programme, you will achieve:
- The power to attract new customers, boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty and improve profitability through the performance of your people
- Inspired employee brand champions, delivering the brand’s DNA through their behaviours with authenticity and consistency, day after day
- A purpose-led culture, aligned inside and out
- A storytelling culture of continuous learning, positive recognition and change readiness, where new recruits and experienced teams learn intuitively and improve performance continuously
- Authentic leaders who motivate and inspire teams to go above and beyond as heroes of the story
Strong brand cultures – that live their brand promise inside and out – command twice the wallet share of unaligned brands.Gallup, 2016
How will we enable you to achieve this?
While the core components of our proven methodology form the foundation of every programme, we tailor solutions to the specific needs of every client, with products and services included as needed. A brand culture programme could look like this:
- Co-create a clear, credible and compelling brand narrative or story with senior leaders and wider stakeholders inspires your people with a compelling purpose: ensuring everyone in the organisation understands it, emotionally connects to it and feels personally compelled to deliver it
- Equip leaders to become skilled storytellers, confident in localising the brand narrative into a personally meaningful story that continuously inspires, engages and equips teams to deliver an authentic brand experience
- Deliver high impact story-driven interventions from the boardroom to the shop floor – from large-scale events to facilitated workshops and creative multi-media campaigns – that unite and empower teams as heroes of the brand story
- Capture and share extraordinary brand experience stories, using internal channels that recognise and reinforce story-sharing – empowering people to improve the way they work, adopt new behaviours, shift the norm and sustain momentum
- Identify key influencers who can share their stories to showcase what a brand culture looks like, inspire teams and embed new ways of working
- Harness brand experience role models to share stories that showcase what exceptional service looks like, inspire teams and embed new ways of working
- If necessary, use service-focused Learning and Development to quickly equip teams with the necessary skills to sustain a true brand culture
- Help leaders and teams develop a lasting storytelling capability to create a brand culture sustained by continuous learning, excellence and positive recognition