Human interactions last. We remember experiences, we pass on stories and we trust our peers.
Why story-driven service excellence?
The world’s most successful organisations thrive on word of mouth, not blockbuster branding. Research shows that emotionally satisfied customers contribute 23% more in terms of wallet, profitability, revenue, and relationship growth than rationally satisfied customers (Gallup, 2016).
But to win the hearts and minds of your customers, you first need to win the hearts and minds of your people: your most essential differentiator and your biggest source of competitive advantage.
Our approach creates service with a story at its heart, fuelled by a narrative that emotionally connects people to an inspiring purpose and builds empathy with their customers. We help teams believe in the vision that their organisation could achieve through the service experience they create. We help organisations give their people the motivation, means and momentum to bring it to life, embedding service excellence behaviours through a positive storytelling culture that celebrates and learns from personal examples of extraordinary service – generating stories worth sharing, day after day, and enabling a culture of continuous improvement.
We help teams believe in the vision that their organisation could achieve through the service experience they create.
What benefits will you gain?
As a result of our story-driven service excellence programme, you will achieve:
- Inspired employee brand ambassadors, empowered with the motivation, means and momentum to deliver extraordinary service day after day
- A storytelling culture of continuous learning, positive recognition and change readiness, where teams learn intuitively and improve performance continuously
- Authentic leaders who motivate and inspire teams to go above and beyond as heroes of the story
- The power to attract new customers, boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty and improve profitability through the performance of your people
Emotionally satisfied customers contribute 23% more in terms of wallet, profitability, revenue, and relationship growth than rationally satisfied customers.Gallup, 2016
How will we enable you to achieve this?
While the core components of our proven methodology form the foundation of every programme, we tailor solutions to the specific needs of every client. A service excellence programme could look like this:
- Co-create an inspiring, service-focused narrative that gives your people the means, motivation and momentum to become the heroes of your shared story – brought to life through leadership storytelling, emotionally engaging films, and powerful creative campaigns
- Equip leaders to become skilled storytellers, confident in localising the narrative into a personally meaningful story that continuously inspires, engages and equips teams to deliver exceptional service
- Deliver high-impact story-driven interventions from the boardroom to the shop floor – from large-scale events to facilitated workshops and creative multi-media campaigns – that unite and empower teams as heroes of service excellence
- Capture and share extraordinary service stories, using internal channels that recognise and reinforce story-sharing – empowering people to improve the way they work, shift the norm and sustain momentum
- Identify key influencers who can share their stories to showcase what best practice looks like, inspire teams and embed new ways of working
- Harness service excellence role models to share stories that showcase what extraordinary service looks like, inspire teams and embed new ways of working
- Design service-focused Learning and Development programmes to equip teams with the necessary skills
- Help leaders and teams develop a lasting storytelling capability to create a culture of continuous learning, excellence and positive recognition