Transforming customer experience in Financial Services
Tech-driven disruption meant one of the UK’s largest savings provider and mortgage lender needed to reinvent its customer experience without losing its unique mutual heritage – a distinct platform for growth. After a £2 billion operational investment, the transformation team were struggling to engage people in the journey.
Our programme focused on uniting 5,000+ employees behind a common purpose, supported by collaborative behaviours. We co-created a Story that emotionally engaged people in the future vision and helped teams understand their part in transforming customer service. We equipped managers with a storytelling capability that sustained momentum behind the change and supported in-work capability-building without disruption. Within a year, employee and communications surveys showed a stunning turnaround in attitude and behaviours.
- ‘Walked away with a new outlook on life. This story has been life-changing.’
- A 20% increase in engagement, clearly linked to the story
- 97% of people understood the priorities for success
- 12% increase in understanding of business strategy and goals
- 100% of staff clearly understood the story and the connection between vision, strategyand values
- 100% of leaders committed to sharing the story; 97% felt confidently equipped to deliver it
- 97% of staff believed they can make a difference to the success of the business
6 lessons from Apple Events
What is there to say about Apple that hasn’t already been said? As a brand, as an organisation, as a lifestyle… for so long now, it has been held up...
Episodic storytelling: beyond the myth
“Life is a spiral staircase… the journey is both repetitious and progressive; we go both round and upward.” – Y.B Yeats When it comes to understanding the power and influence...