Watch on-demand: Two inspirational days of masterclasses and discussion
To celebrate 20 years pioneering the transformative power of storytelling to execute strategy, accelerate change and unlock extraordinary performance, we hosted a series of bite-sized masterclasses from master storytellers sharing the art and science of storytelling – these are now available to watch on demand.
Fill in the form to watch all sessions
- 1pm BST – Opening keynote: organisations of the future will be story-driven
- 2pm BST – Storytelling: the secret weapon for change
- 3pm BST – Immersive experience: how to make your people the hero of your story
- 4pm BST – The nine drivers to accelerate the activation of your strategy
- 5pm BST – A strategic writer’s perspective – how to develop and activate your organisation’s story
- 1pm BST – How creative concepts have the power to activate entire organisations
- 2pm BST – Creating speeches that move mountains
- 3pm BST – Increase your leadership influence and impact through storytelling
- 4pm BST – Activating your organisation using story-driven nudge behaviours
- 5pm BST – Closing reflection: stories that shape the 21st Century
Complete the short form to access all on-demand content
Webinar: Why activating your people is critical for successful M&A
With most studies deeming that 70-90% of M&A deals fail to deliver their stated objectives, de-risking your strategy by addressing this challenge is a critical element to build into your...
3 steps to a healthy post-merger culture
Mergers and acquisitions are a science unto themselves: from defining an acquisition strategy, to negotiation, due diligence and implementation, the steps are many and each merit their own definition and...