A fast-paced world demands agile strategy and continuous engagement.
Why story-driven strategy engagement?
Highly engaged organisations – where people are clear on strategy and inspired to play their part – outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share (Gallup, 2016).
But to really connect to a new strategic direction, people need more than abstract information. They need a reason to care and a reason to act.
Our story-driven approach wins hearts and minds. We emotionally engage teams with meaningful context and a compelling strategic purpose. We help people see the contribution they can make, and equip themselves to deliver it. We help leaders become powerful communicators and role models, inspiring their teams and building belief in a shared destination. We provide the motivation, means and momentum to shift mindsets and behaviours: creating a positive learning culture that celebrates its people and learns from personal examples of best practice and success – sustaining energy and focus and continuously accelerating performance.
We help people see the contribution they can make to the wider organisational journey, and equip them to deliver it.
What benefits will you gain?
As a result of our story-driven strategy engagement programme, you will achieve:
- Aligned teams, functions and divisions, focused on a shared destination
- Inspired and empowered employees: emotionally engaged in the wider strategic journey, clear on their role, fit to deliver and committed to play their part
- Authentic leaders who inspire belief, trust and understanding
- Dramatically accelerated execution of your strategic priorities, quickly translating words into action
Highly engaged organisations outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share.Gallup, 2016
How will we enable you to achieve this?
While the core components of our proven methodology form the foundation of every programme, we tailor our solutions to the specific needs of every client. A strategy engagement programme could look like this:
- Co-create a clear, credible and compelling strategic narrative or story with senior leaders and wider stakeholders that brings strategy to life: ensuring everyone in the organisation can understand it, emotionally connect to it and feel personally compelled to deliver it
- Align leaders to the story as authentic and inspiring role models, fit to lead their organisation through change with conviction and commitment
- Help leaders take ownership of the story as skilled storytellers: confident in localising the narrative into a personally meaningful story that continuously inspires, engages and equips teams to deliver the strategy
- Deliver high-impact, story-driven interventions from the boardroom to the shop floor – from large-scale events to facilitated workshops and creative multi-media campaigns – that inspire, engage and empower teams as drivers of change
- Stimulate a culture of ownership, dialogue and involvement – an invitation for people at every level to explore and commit to the part they’ll play, share ideas for better ways of working and celebrate stories of progress and success
- Help leaders and teams develop a lasting storytelling capability that creates a culture of continuous learning, improvement and positive recognition
- Use focused story-driven Learning and Development programmes to equip teams rapidly with the necessary skills to deliver the new strategy
- Build ‘movements of change’ to sustain strategic momentum: finding key influencers to share stories of best practice and innovation – embedding new behaviours and ways of working