60% of M&A executives list integrating people and culture as one of the most common reasons that deals are unsuccessful (Mergermarket). With most studies deeming that 70-90% of M&A deals fail to deliver their stated objectives, de-risking your strategy by addressing this challenge is a critical element to build into your M&A playbook.
In this webinar we draw on 20 years of experience working with complex organisations during these defining moment events, supporting post-merger integration and the ongoing business journey to ensure investment value is realised for shareholders, and crucial talent is retained and galvanised to deliver the M&A vision long term.
Mark Bevan joins us, Partner at Global PMI Partners, acquisition and post-merger specialists with a track record of over 500 operational due diligence, acquisition integration, divestment, carve out and growth projects.
During the session, with insights from landmark deals and recent events, our panel of experts covered:
- Why people and culture issues are so challenging to successful M&A, and how addressing existing organisational narratives is a critical unlock for success
- How unifying organisational identity, and creating cultural alignment, through storytelling activates and accelerates the M&A strategy, protects required BAU activity and sustains momentum for the transformation
- The core activities you should be building into your M&A playbook – with evidence of their impact on driving commercial objectives
- Robert Tennant, Head of Client Strategy at The Storytellers
- Mark Bevan, Partner at Global PMI Partners
- Flora Clarke, Senior Consultant at The Storytellers
- Marcus Hayes, Co-founder and Director at The Storytellers
Complete the form to watch the recording of the webinar now.
You can also contact members of our team if you have any questions:
Blane Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsty Spencer: email@example.com