Date: 14 July 2022
Time: 4:00pm BST (11:00 EST, 10:00 CST)
When it comes to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy, ahead of us lies one of the biggest changes in mindset and strategy that the world has ever seen. However, for businesses to deliver on this at the necessary pace and scale, they will also need to leverage the power of their people to make change happen.
In this webinar, we’ll unlock the secrets of how storytelling can help leaders to accelerate their ESG strategy and drive bigger and bolder outcomes to maintain the long-term health of their business and our planet.
The panel is made up of:
- John Kjorstad – Chief Operating Officer, KPMG IMPACT
- Marc Kaiser – Head of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Baloise Group
- Robert Tennant – Head of UK & International Development, The Storytellers
- Moderated by Flora Brown – Senior Consultant, The Storytellers
During this session we’ll cover:
- How to get buy-in: The ‘sit-up and take notice’ reasons why ESG should be top of your boardroom agenda.
- Shifting mindsets and behaviour: How storytelling can become a mechanism to leverage your people around the challenge ahead.
- Sustaining momentum: How businesses can create a movement of change to ensure their ESG strategy continues to deliver over many years.
Expect an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to put your questions to our expert panel.
Register now to secure your place
We’re really looking forward it and hope you can join us. If you feel this event would benefit other senior leaders within your network, feel free to share this link for them to register their place.
You can also contact any member of our Client Director Team if you have any questions:
Lynn Archer: email@example.com
Blane Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon White: email@example.com
Jessica Lonsdale: firstname.lastname@example.org